State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced a six-week Summer Internship Program (SIP) to be held in June and July 2023.
Students of Pakistani/AJK nationality holding CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport are invited for SIP as per SBP eligibility criteria and procedure.
Here’s everything you need to know about SBP’s SIP 2023:
State Bank of Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2023
- Eligible students must have completed at least two (2) four (2) years of a bachelor’s degree program or be enrolled in a master’s program in the fields of economics, business administration, public administration, accounting, finance, commerce, mathematics, statistics, humanities. have taken Resources, Agriculture, Media Sciences/Mass Communication, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have at least 70% marks where percentage system is applied or at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00 CGPA, where GPA system is applied.
- Students must meet these requirements when applying for the program.
Students awaiting results to graduate or meet eligibility criteria are ineligible.
How to apply?
Eligible students can apply for the internship program. State Bank website.
Applications lacking required information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person / by surface mail or by email will not be considered.
- In case of any technical issue in submitting the application, applicants may email to: email@example.com
- Shortlisted students will be required to submit scanned attested copies of official transcripts of the last semester, CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport, and domicile with a passport size photograph.
- Any attempt to influence the shortlisting process will result in automatic disqualification from the internship.
- The selection will be done by SBP and the selected students will receive a confirmation email with the methods to participate in the internship.
- Incorrect information at any stage will lead to immediate cancellation of candidature for internship.
Last date of application
Last date for submission of applications is 10 February 2023.